- Why do I see sub orders in my order history?
Any order you place on the site may contain items from different vendors. This implies that your order may have more than one suborder; these are shipped by the vendors separately.
- Why do I receive my order in many parts?
Any order you make can contain items from many vendors, these suborders are handled by each vendor individually. That is why your items are delivered in parts.
- What if I get my order in a damaged/bad condition?
The sellers are careful not to damage your orders after packaging and shipping them for you. If your order happens to be damaged, you can inform the seller and us to get return merchandize authorization from the seller to return the items.
- How long will it take to ship my items?
Your items should reach you in 3 weeks. If you havenʻt received your items in this span of time, please contact the seller immediately.
- Can I purchase without registering?
No. You need to first register with the site and login to be able to shop with the site. However, you can browse and compare items even without logging in.
- Do I need to do anything after I receive the items?
You can login to the system, go to 'Orders' section and update the status of each sub-orders (if any) to 'delivered' after you get your items in good condition.